Thursday, February 19, 2009

Is anyone else feeling a little uneasy with all these bail-outs and stimulus dollars? There are so many people out there dealing with big financial difficulities...I just hope this can help. But I cannot help but be a little nervous about it. I read a stat earlier today that we are going to mention on the show tomorrow...68% of women asked in a recent survey said that the economy was effecting their marriage. Wow. That's a big number. But HOW is it effecting your marriage? I guess we are feeling a little more stressed, and able to go out and do less (or at least nervous about spending extra money) so in that regard it could be effecting us, but I am not noticing any severe changes. How about you? Is the economy effecting your relationship? How? Love to hear your comments. We will squeeze in a little fun tomorrow too...Disney on Ice tickets, etc...I hope you can join us.

No comments:

Post a Comment