Monday, February 16, 2009

I hope you all had a great Valentine's Day weekend. Ours was pretty good...except that I got food poisoning or something like that in the middle of the night! We had a fun night out with Olivia and I even commented on how good my honey mustard chicken dish was....
I woke up around 1:30 very sick. I felt nauseous and needed some water. So I walked down to the kitchen to get a bottle of water. I took a drink, and the next thing I know my husband was standing over me with a panicked look on his face asking if I was o.k. I fainted....which is something I have never done before. Just blacked-out. I was very fortunate I wasn't hurt...I hit my neck on our counter somehow, since I have the mark to prove it, but other than being sore today, I am fine. How was your Valentine's Day? Hopefully you were well, and enjoyed it no matter what you were doing! Today was a little quiet on the phones for the show...lots of schools out and people with the day off because of President's Day. Did you get a really good, clever, inspirational gift for V-day this year? Would love to hear about it.

Tomorrow we will have more tickets for Disney on Ice...and I will leave you with this topic to ponder for tomorrow's show: Should a woman be able to bring her baby to work with her? Talk with you in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment