Wednesday, January 28, 2009

So the forcasters were NOT kidding about bad weather coming!! As someone who has spent a big part of her career getting up very early and making my way into a radio station to cover school closings, road conditions and everything that goes with it, I have to say that this morning was about the worst I have seen in several years. Mainly for the amount of counties it effected. Driving was treacherous in many spots, and that was once you could get into your iced-over car, if you left it outside overnight. I was fortunate on my way home today because even though the roads were in much worse shape then when I was heading in..I had a little help. One of those amazing truck drivers that I was able to follow pretty much the whole way home. I found him just as I was getting on the outerbelt, and was able to stay with him for the whole hour it took me to drive the 34 miles home! I consider that person my guardian angel...and will talk about that tomorrow morning on the show. Has God ever placed a guardian angel in a situation for you? I would love to hear from you either here, or tomorrow morning during our show. Share your story! Now, I must run because I have an excited 2 year old on my lap waiting for mommy to finish her blog so we can play!! I cannot turn that down! Have a wonderful day...stay safe and warm, and we will chat tomorrow morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment