Monday, January 19, 2009

Welcome to my blog!

Thanks so much for checking out my blog! I want this to be a place where we can discuss items from the show in more depth, share stories, make comments and generally just spend some time together. I will stop in and add comments as warranted following the morning show, so visit back when you can. I also plan to discuss issues that may never make it on the air...but are just on my mind.

I will start by saying how happy I am to be at the River waking up with you! Many of you have written or called to say welcome back to morning radio, and I appreciate it very much. I do have to admit that as much as I am loving it, and feeling right at home...I am really tired! It may take a while to get back into the routine of getting up so early! The good news is...my daughter Olivia still takes a nice nap in the afternoons...so if I get lucky I can get one in too! The other alternative is to go to bed at 7pm each night...but that certainly isn't realistic...or fun.

Anyway...I look forward to our times together each morning...and right here in my blog. Stop in anytime!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Stacy! I'm the author of Date My Sis. I'm looking forward to your blog - I LOVE blogs, and I LOVE The River. Unless we are listening to Veggie Tales or something equally goofy, we are listening to 104.9! We love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stacy! I am the sister in "Date My Sis"... Anyway, I love the river, it's the only station I listen to! Thanks for all you guys do!

    ReplyDelete