Thursday, January 22, 2009

What a fun show today! I got to talk to a gal (Ali) who is trying to find her sister a great christian guy in the Columbus area through her blog! (DateMySis) Both big and little sis are following this blog, so be sure to follow their story too! I was amazed at the number of women that later e-mailed me wondering about how this worked, and asking about our follow-up topic....where and how DO you meet a person that shares your moral values these days? Most people figure you won't find such a person at a nightclub or places like that, so what are your ideas? Some callers mentioned Church singles groups, and the internet, which are good as long as you are careful on the internet of course! If you have any other ideas, please pass them along in a comment here...I will be happy to pass those along. And of course Don't miss Ali and her DateMySis Blog...it will be fun to keep up with what happens! I think it will be awesome when she finds a great guy!!

Now, I do not know about you, but wow am I worn out! Seems like we jumped from the hectic holidays straight into nasty weather days, and then the inauguration.....it was nice to finally see some sunshine and feel the warmer temperatures. I know it is only January, but wow...I am ready for spring!

I am loving the morning gig at The River...and invite you to not only jump in and join here on my blog...but also call in and join the conversation in the mornings when you get the chance. I would love to share thoughts, stories or a laugh with you! Have a great evening!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the support of "Date my Sis!" It might be quite the adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are awesome. I had a great time on the show this morning. Thanks so much for supporting us. We love The River! I'll be in touch.

    ReplyDelete