Monday, January 26, 2009

I don't know about you, but I feel like the weekend went by much too quickly! It seems like I was just loving the warmer temperatures and sunshine, and then it was fast-forward to Monday morning with more snow on the ground! What happened to the time?

And what about that dusting of snow we were supposed to get yesterday? I looked out the window as we were about to leave church yesterday and couldn't believe how much snow was coming down! Ah well...the break was nice while it lasted!

This morning we kicked-off "28 hours of Mercy" with Mission of Mercy. It is amazing what can be done for a child with only 30 dollars per month! I sponsored a little girl from Swaziland who turns 3 on February 13th. She is just 6 Months older than my daughter. Her family was praying for "the blessing of food." WOW..even when times are tough here in the U.S we are so blessed!! I know that the economy is difficult right now, but if you are a person that has been given a little to spare, I hope that you can take time to share it. For those that simply do not have any to spare, we understand completely, and pray that God will meet your needs.

I am looking forward to WinterJam this Saturday night at the Schott...just 10 bucks to get in...maybe I will see you there......

No comments:

Post a Comment