Thursday, March 19, 2009

After 2 days of really nice weather, it is easy to be in a great mood. Even though I am feeling a little under the weather, the sunshine has helped keep my mind off of it! There is just something about that first really nice day after a long dreary winter, don't you find? The warmth of the sun feels wonderful, you see all your neighbors, that like you have been "hibernating" and it puts a smile on your face. It is even more special to share that experience with my daughter. She notices everything around her, and finds wonder in the smallest things. Birds, trees, grass...the stuff I tend to take for granted totally blows her away! We spent a good half hour trying to catch birds...and even though I knew it was futile, I consider it time well spent! I look forward to more of those days with Olivia. Today, I also have to admit that I am feeling sad about the death of actress Natasha Richardson. It is so tragic when a mother is taken from her kids too soon. Her sons are 12 and 13, and I cannot imagine the pain they are feeling today. I know some of you must. My thoughts and prayers go out to that family. I think sometimes when a person is a celebrity people forget about their families, and the true loss they are feeling. I hope you will join me in saying a prayer for them today. Thanks for checking in today. I hope you make this a great day! Talk with you in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment